Clearly Kandinsky, Inspired by Wassily Kandinsky by k Madison Moore, Mount Pocono PA Artist


Clearly Kandinsky
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

11 x 14 Oil painting on Canvas

Art within Art Masters Interiors Series




I just love Kandinsky! Imagine Hearing music when seeing colors!!! This is a rare condition but does exist. I have added some info on this below so now when you view Kandisky's work you will have a better understanding of it. Who knows, maybe you will hear music too!

I had a lot of fun using clear glass tables and getting the patterns and colors to show through. I was surprised when I found a few landscapes / skycaps that he did so decided to use one for the window scene. The floor and the back wall are also my impression of a couple of his works. He is always so colorful and happy in his work. A fun little boom box portrays a bit of music in the room....of course!
Enjoy!

Comments