Portfolio

Saturday, August 25, 2012

A View of Rousseau, Inspired by Henri Rousseau by k Madison Moore



A View of Rousseau
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

14 x 14 Interiors Painting on Canvas

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series



I guess I was in a pink and blue tones mood when I painted
this one. I designed it without the nude at first but the room seemed
it needed more life so here she is.

The rug was a lot of work but I think I captured that it is an
oriental rug and it works so well with the furniture and other elements.

I would love to have a view like this.
 I always loved Henri Rousseau's " Flaming Painting"
which it the window view for this piece hence the title
" A View of Rousseau"
Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Your blues in the water are just delicious!Really enjoy the work you have on this blog.Great Job!

    Hawaii Art

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS