Portfolio

Friday, July 6, 2012

Luminescence in Blue, Blue Nude Painting, by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Luminescence in Blue

©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

Emotions in Blue Series


11 x 14 Blue Nude Oil Painting





It's been awhile since I have painted for The Emotions in Blue Series.
I have been fortunately very busy for the last couple of months with
commission projects and have not time to create new work for sale.
Now that I am getting caught up I am working on many new
compositions for this series and my Art within Art Masters
Interiors Series. This is the first of my new blue nudes.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS