Reflections of Roy Inspired by Roy Lichtenstein, by k Madison Moore PA Artist

Reflections of Roy
Inspired by Roy Lichtenstein

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011

11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas
For a nice large view


SOLD

Art within Art Series

To see more in this Series

Original Paintings make great gifts for
The Holidays! Ask me about my layawy
program.


I think I have only painted with Roy Lichtenstien 
once before so thought I would try another. I was
surprised to find a couple of his works that were
similar to Picasso like this crazy lady on the sofa
reflecting in the mirror, just had to  paint her twice,
the paintings on the wall, the fish tank and table,
the flowers and the carpet are my impression of 
elements from several of his works. This on is 
full of detail and brilliant colors!  I love to do
reflections, almost like doing a puzzle.
Enjoy!





Comments