Art Deco Wine Painting, Connoisseur's Party for Two by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Connoisseur's Party for Two
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

Art Deco Wine Series

14 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission

Please contact me with your Commission ideas.
If you see paintings that have been sold that you may be interested
in, I will be happy to paint a very similar one for you in any size you wish.
I will modify and / or add elements that you may like to have. 
I can also design a completely new project for you to meet your wishes.
 How fun would that be!

Email Me Here for your no obligation quote.

To My Collectors

Thanks so much for all your emails of concern as to why after so many 
years I have not been posting for two months. I have been blessed with
many many commissions and a large mural being sent to Brazil.
I have now completed several of the commitments and will soon be
posting new available work along with my new completed commissions.

Thanks so much,
Madison

Comments