Kandinsky Inspired Painting, Wassily's Music Room by k Madison Moore Mout Pocono Pennsylvania Artist


Wassily's Music Room
Homage to Wassily Kandinsky
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

11 x 14
Kandinsky Inspired Oil Painting

SOLD

Painting with The Masters
Art within Art Series

I love painting with Kandinsky. His use of all the symbols
and brilliant primary colors and of course my favorite color
red is always fun for me. 
I learned so much about Kandinsky with my research this time.
His favorite color was blue so I played on a lot of blue in this composition.
He also played the cello and the piano so I though it would be fun to turn
his ovals into music notes. The wall, floor and pillows are from 
many symbols that her used is his paintings. 
Kandinsky painted music! So wonderful. Read my research below 
to learn some amazing things about this wonderful talented artist.
Enjoy!

Visit My 
Email
Commission projects welcome

For larger detailed view Click Here

“I applied streaks and blobs of color onto
 the canvas with a 
palette knife and I made them sing with all 

Comments