Portfolio

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Moonlit, Blue Nude Series Oil Paintings by k Madison Moore



"Moonlit"
©kMadisonMooreMkM2012

SOLD

10 x 12 Oil painting on canvas


Emotions in Blue
Blue Nudes

Click Here for larger detailed view

Email me for purchase info and questions
Commission projects welcome

A couple of years ago I did a short series of Blue Nudes.
It was very successful but was cut short with ideas for other series.
I have decided that in between my Art within Art Series I want
to start my Blue Nude Series up again and add to it. This
 is the first to add.

Have a great weekend.
M :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madison, I love the blue figure series. I think it is my favorite of all your series. I can't wait to talk to you about making some paintings for me. I have this image in my head of gun slingers from the Old West in the blue style you do. Call me crazy, lol, but I can't get it out of my head. Anyway, great stuff. I look forward to more. I hope I can contact you this summer for the first request.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS