Fragrances of van Gogh, Inspired by Vincent van Gogh, by k Madison Moore


Fragrances of van Gogh
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh
©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14  Oil painting on Canvas

Art within Art Series
SOLD

I was so surprised to find van Gogh paintings of nudes.
I never knew he painted them. Always something new!
I just loved this one which was taken after his
I have painted Vincent's Sunflowers so many times
that I thought it would be nice to try his Irises and they
fit so beautifully in this composition with his nude.
I think the yellow also works so well as it was one
of Vincents favorite colors.

Here is another great website about everything
van Gogh. I really enjoyed all the info Here.
It also includes the
Vincent van Gogh Painting Project Art Techniques
Enjoy!

Don't forget...Original Paintings make
a very special gift for that very special person.
Ask me about my layaway program.


Irises

Comments