Portfolio

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fragrances of van Gogh, Inspired by Vincent van Gogh, by k Madison Moore


Fragrances of van Gogh
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh
©kMadisonMooreMkM

11 x 14  Oil painting on Canvas

Art within Art Series
SOLD

I was so surprised to find van Gogh paintings of nudes.
I never knew he painted them. Always something new!
I just loved this one which was taken after his
I have painted Vincent's Sunflowers so many times
that I thought it would be nice to try his Irises and they
fit so beautifully in this composition with his nude.
I think the yellow also works so well as it was one
of Vincents favorite colors.

Here is another great website about everything
van Gogh. I really enjoyed all the info Here.
It also includes the
Vincent van Gogh Painting Project Art Techniques
Enjoy!

Don't forget...Original Paintings make
a very special gift for that very special person.
Ask me about my layaway program.


Irises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS