Jacqueline's Boudoir -Inspired by Picasso by k Madison Moore Pennsylvania Artist


Jacqueline's Boudoir
Inspired By Picasso

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011

Art within Art Series

11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold

Visit more in this series Here


I few months ago I did a painting of Picasso's
Wives and Lovers all in one painting. Now I am going
to paint each one of them in their own single
composition and interior.

I really like Picasso's works of his last wife 
Jacqueline who was married to him for 20 years before
his death and was so devoted to him. Picasso painted
hundreds of portraits of her in the last years of his life.

I painted Paloma's Boudoir early in this series
who was Picasso's daughter and the painting
 was a big hit. Jacqueline missed Picasso so much
 that I envisioned her in deep thought about
him looking out at the water in the South of 
France where she lived. The figure of Jacqueline
is my take from one of his paintings as well
as the self portrait. Enjoy!


Comments