In Love with Jeanne, Inspired by Modigliani, by k Madison Moore

In Love with Jeanne
Inspired by Modigliani

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011




Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold

As all my collectors know, I  just love Modi and Jeanne.
This is one of many paintings that I have done of them.
I actually had the violet paint custom made for this
painting.  I just could not find the correct color so
I decided to go for it an have it made. Needless to say
it was very expensive, probably the most I have
ever paid for paint but when I want what I want for
a special piece then I get it. I will be using it  in many 
paintings to come.

I was surprised to find a few landscapes that Modi
Painted so thought it was a great idea to have a view of one
of them from the window.

I love working on all the little details, the clock,
the high button shoes, lamp, tea pot and cup and the
floral design in the carpet. Took me a very long time
but I was so excited seeing it all come together.
Of course the details can never really be fully 
appreciated  with a photo on the internet. Ask any
collector how much nicer they are in hand. Enjoy

To see more in this series Click Here





Comments