Portfolio

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Melody For The Kiss, "Inspired by Gustav Klimt," by k Madison Moore


Melody for The Kiss

©kMadisonMooreMkM2011

SOLD





    11 x 14 inches
  Interior Oil painting on Canvas
        Art within Art Series

      I always enjoy painting with Klimt but there are sooo many details. They just go on and on.
         I have done  "The Kiss by Klimt" so many times and never get tired of it as it is my favorite
         his.  I already did a Klimt with a harp but it was so popular I thought I would try another.
         The Harpist  and the flooring is from two more Klimt paintings.

         I used a lot of Metallics in this one just as Klimt did in many of his paintings.
         It is very hard to capture metallic's with a camera. I used 3 shades of red and over layed
         them as glazes along with deep gold, siennas, blacks, blues, gree and whites. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. WOW, you are amazing! I love your color saturation! I need to click around a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comment. Hope to see you again. M :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Gustav Klimt Paintings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS