"Sitting with Picasso", by k Madison Moore, Mt Pocono PA Artist


Sitting with Picasso
©kMadisonMooreMkM


Art within Art Series
11 x 14 Oil Painting on Canvas


SOLD

I have had so many requests to paint more Art within Art of particular
artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Klimt and a few more so here is another
Picasso. Thanks to all my fans and collectors for your suggestions and
letting me know what your favorite artists are. I am happy to design
works after these wonderful artists and never seem to run out of ideas.
This series is so much fun!

Here we have six of Picasso's ladies sitting and waiting...possibly
for the man himself? I always wonder why he painted their faces
in such a distorted way? Is this really how he saw them? Was this
through the eyes of a sober man? Was he laughing when he painted
them? LOL! I was!

This painting was completed last week before the flu hit my entire
family again so it will be a little while before I post another. I am
just getting a bit of steam back so hopefully will be back in the studio
again and painting soon. "Sitting with Picasso" is dry and ready to
ship.  Enjoy!
Portfolio

Website

Email






Comments

  1. Another great one! I love your Art Within Art series, Madison! You have such a clever imagination and a wonderful sense of color and composition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Theresa. Your so sweet!
    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.