Portfolio

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life without Modi II, Modigliani, by k Madison Moore


 Life without Modi II
©kMadisonMooreMkM

Art within Art Series
16 x 18 inches Oil Painting on Canvas

Sold - Commission

 I have been so busy trying to catch up on all my commissions.
This is number II with a few changes from the original.
My collector collects paintings of women reading so she 
wanted a book in Jeanne's hand. I also changed the frame on 
Modi's portrait. Just a few simple changes to make a new
original.
If you have an idea for a painting or you like something 
that has already been sold, please contact me for 
a similar painting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS