Portfolio

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wine Painting, Connoisseurs - Party for Two by k Madison Moore

Connoisseurs - Party for Two


12 x 12 Wine Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD


Since Red is my signature color, my favorite color, I always try to include it in every painting I do
somewhere if I can. Red, black and white are always so striking and brilliant together so I really had a great time painting this one, especially with capturing her flirty attitude.

The inspiration for this painting is from a redecorating project my husband and I are doing to our home. We have a giant wrap around sofa that takes up a large area in our room. We have decided to reupholster the sofa a warm Red. In doing this we will now need new paintings for the room as well.
For a very long wall behind the sofa there will be three paintings from  my Connoisseur Series that will all have a red sofa or chair in the painting. Connoisseur's Private Party may be one of them that I will recreate. Just had to try it. What a fun project!








Certified Original Art © 2010 MkM k. Madison Moore
Artist Mount Pocono Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS