Portfolio

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bearden Picasso Art Musem Painting by k Madison Moore


 Romare Bearden Celebrating Picasso Exhibit

©kMadisonMoore 2012

Art Museum Collection Series II  
11 x 14 inches Music Oil Painting on Canvas

SOLD  

This painting was a dream!  I had a very long conversation with a collector / friend who always has such great suggestions for me for new work. She fills my head with so many ideas that sometimes when I am trying to work out a design some of the paintings start running together. This is one of them. I was studying Picasso and Bearden at the same time. I went to sleep thinking about the composition and saw two Bearden paintings of musicians running together and a Picasso's paintings floating in the background. The next day I combined my impression of a few of his musicians from two of his paintings for the band and saw them in a very vivid colored room full of Picasso paintings floating across the walls. Such fun to paint in my dreams! LOL!







Certified Original Art © 2009 MkM k. Madison Moore
Mount Pocono Pennsylvania Artists



2 comments:

  1. If I was having a contest on the best comment I ever received, you would definitely have won!!!
    You really made me laugh. Thanks so much for the great comment!
    Best,
    Madison :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS