Portfolio

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Barbier Wine Label Painting by k Madison Moore


Barbier Wine Label

 9 x 12 inches Wine Oil Painting on Canvas


Connoisseur Wine Masters Series


I am so glad that I am not an illustrator. I can't image doing all those highly detailed
paintings is the huge sizes th illustrators like Barbier, Erte and Much. However, I just had 
to try to see where it would take me. This is more my impression of one of Barier's
illustrations. I thought adding all the other elements would make a great wine label painting.


___________
Commission Projects Welcome

My Blog

Email

_______________
Certified Original Art © 2009 MkM k. Madison Moore
Mount Pocono Pennsylvania 
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS