Portfolio

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wine Label Etre Oil Painting by k Madison Moore


Erte Wine Label
©kMadisonMoore2009
9 x 12 inches

Wine Label Oil Painting

Sold

Connoisseur Wine Masters Series 

This painting was a lot of fun to paint.
I get a kick out of bringing the figures out of the wine label
a bit, like her hand leaning on the glass and her feet stepping
on the leaves of the flower....just a touch of stepping into reality.
In my very young years I was a model. However, along the way I switched to
designing clothes and gowns for runway models.
This painting was done after Erte but with many touches of my days
in fashion design.  I couldn't help myself but to do some of my own twists on it.

 





2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS