Portfolio

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In The Shadow of Blue Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore

In The Shadow of Blue
10 x 12


Drama works Series II

Nude Oil Paintings


by
k. Madison Moore
Contemporary Fine Artist


I had such great success with my Drama Works Series I last year that I decided to do Series II this year. You can find my book for Drama Works Series I titled Manifestations of a the Woman's Body and Soul in the right column of my blog. If you click the preview you can see the first 15 pages of the book. I will be doing a Series II book for this year as well. Enjoy!



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape



For more information:



If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and liked but didn't have a chance to purchase it because it was sold before you had a chance. You may have a similar painting or something you would like to have painted in my style or we can work together to design a painting just for you. Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.





2 comments:

  1. This one is great I am sure the Chinese will love it ,another one for them to steel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delilah...I am sure they will...as always. What a shame to steal from artists that works so hard to make a living. It gets old!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS