Portfolio

Monday, February 23, 2009

Picasso's 3 Musicians - Art Museum Oil Painting by k Madison Moore



Picasso's 3 Musicians
©kMadisonMoore2008

Inspired by Pablo Picasso

SOLD


by
k. Madison Moore
Contemporary Eclectic Fine Artist

Portfolio

Website

Email


Art Museum Collection Series

Paintings within Paintings / People Viewing Art

12 x 8 inches Gallery wrapped linen canvas. Certificate of Appraisal

When I was doing research for a commission request for Picasso's 3 Musicians I surprised to find that Picasso did two versions of the musicians. This is the second. My first can bee seen under Categories / Art Museum Collection on the right column of my blog.
If you are interested in a similar to the first one I painted, Please contact me.. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED

MY PORTFOLIO ADDRESS HAS CHANGED
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MY "NEW" PORTFOLIO ADDRESS