The Life with Modi Exhibit- Inspired by Amedeo Modigliani


Life with Modigliani Exhibit

Inspired by Amedeo Modigliani

©kMadisonMoore2009

SOLD

Art Museum Collection Series

 14 x 11 inches Gallery wrapped linen canvas.


This is the first 14 x 11 inch Museum Painting. I was able to do a lot more detail having a lrger space to work within. However, it took much longer to complete. I enjoyed every minute. I hope you will also.


For more information



Commission Projects Welcome

If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.