"My Blue Skies" Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore

My Blue Skies

click

SOLD

Drama Works Series


Details: 10 x 12 inches Original Blue Nude Oil Painting
Gallery wrapped lined canvas hardwood panel
Valid Certificate of Appraisal inclusive


For More Information




Commission Projects Welcome



Registered Original Art copyright MkM 2008 k. Madison Moore

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape




Commission Projects

If you are interested in a personal Commission it can be one of my paintings that you saw and liked but didn't have a chance to purchase it because it was sold before you had a chance. You may have a similar painting or something you would like to have painted in my style or we can work together to design a painting just for you. Please email me with your interests. There is never any obligation.





Comments