"Emotions in Color" Nude Oil Painting by k Madison Moore

Emotions in Color

click for larger image


A Spiritual Journey Series
Nude Oil Painting

SOLD

Thank you Rebecca.
Looking forward to the commission were are working on as the sister piece for this painting.

_______

This is the beautiful email that I received from Rebecca that purchased this painting. What lovely words that truly describes the feeling I was trying to project when I painted this painting:


Hello Madison,

I am very pleased to be gaining this beautiful work; I feel it is very
powerful, and speaks to me very much. If you ever continue on the
theme, I would be very interested in seeing the work. What I mean is,
she seems beaten down and distraught, trampled on if you will. It
would be interesting to see her rise up with a new prospective, as if
the experience that elicited the sense of defeat in "Emotions in
Color" made her a better person, and gave her insight into her greater
purpose.

Does that make any sense? Anyhow, just some thoughts I've been having.
It really is an astounding painting, so thank you very much.

Best,

Rebecca




Sold
However I may have similar.
Please contact me with your interest

Certified Original Nude Oil Paintings copyright MkM 2008 k. Madison Moore



Closer view
click


Details: 1 x 11 x 14 inches Nude Oil Painting
Gallery wrapped linen canvas hardwood panel
No frame needed, Ready to hang
Valid Certificate of Appraisal Inclusive


For more information and pricing



Commission Projects Welcome

________________________________________________


Comments

  1. I like the black detailing, gives the painting an "earthy" feel, which grounds it. (thats a pretty good pun, isn't it? Say yes, I am sensitive about these things.)

    I'm a little concerned about the colour diagnosis thing, near as I can tell I'm sorta splotchy. Indecisive, unreliable, lazy, no ambition, allergic to money....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments. Your support is greatly appreciated. All comments are moderated so may not show immediately.